Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role as Business Development Manager would be responsible to develop the sales of Epiroc drilling consumables, Ground support and Hydraulic attachments in the West Africa region.
Business Development Manager will also be responsible to grow our market share, Customer share and establishing Epiroc as a Market leader in the West Africa region.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations
- Map the market potential, customer segmentation and create the best channel set up to cover the market.
- Define and execute the strategy as per customer & region to ensure the best support to our customers.
- Grow the business, Customer share and Market share to establish Epiroc as a Market Leader in the West Africa Region.
- Align & optimize the pricing for the region and secure consolidated profitability.
- Lead, motivate and develop your team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work on Sales Targets for the Indirect Sales channels in the region and make sure the targets are shared, received and agreed by the Business Partner and follow up the target’s accomplishments regularly.
- Build up strong market intelligence and document the findings in a structured way: Active & upcoming projects / Market size & potential / Market- and/or customer- share / Market pricing / Competitive landscape. Proactively define our action plans in line with the happenings in the market.
- Enhance high-level collaboration with other Epiroc divisions to maintain one face to our customers and to capitalize on synergies & consolidate business opportunities, so that all Epiroc products are given the best opportunity to succeed in the West Africa region.
- Ensure strong relationship with our customers in the region, understand the requirement and provide best value offering to our customers.
- Create agile, data-driven and digital ways in our business development approach to plan and execute our strategies.
Knowledge and Skills
- University degree + 5 years experience in a similar role.
- 8 years minimum strategic sales experience in the mining environment
- MBA/Management qualifications would be advantageous.
- A proven record in the accomplishment of increasing revenues and market share whilst securing profitability
- Proven ability to build strong & effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Fluent in English will be preferred. French language proficiency would be an added advantage
- Solid Marketing and sales knowledge
- Strong presentation skills and ability to convince people by logical reasoning.
- Knowledge in areas related to mining and drilling applications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The ambition to grow yourself and your team.
- Highly customer-oriented, Self-driven and proactive.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic person structured to meet deadlines
- Able to build strong and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
- You must be prepared to travel extensively within West Africa region
This role will report to the Regional Business Line Manager, Tools & Attachment and will be located in our Customer Center in Ghana.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.