Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vinci Hair Clinic is a global hair restoration brand, comprising 40 clinics in 14 countries across 6 continents worldwide, with extensive experience in restoring hair loss. In Africa, 3 of these clinics are in Lagos, Abuja and Accra and have been in existence since 2015.
Treatment options range from medication to surgical and non-surgical procedures in the treatment and restoration of hair. The clinics remain at the forefront in Africa offering unique hair restoration solutions such as Hair Transplants, Micro Scalp Pigmentation, and other procedures.
Vinci Hair Clinic Ghana opened in May 2019 and won the 2021 Outstanding Hair Clinic of the Year. We have a small but dynamic team and we are looking to reinforce this with the recruitment of a Sales and Administrative Manager
- Responsible for the smooth running of the office, managing an office assistant.
- Responsible for all the administration required to run the Clinic.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Achieving sales targets set and agreed.
- Using digital marketing skills to develop and promote the brand‘s online presence.
- Keeping the business database up to date.
- Developing relationships with various stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining the brand values and integrity.
- Liaising and communicating effectively with team members across the world.
- Ensure that queries are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with all suppliers in order to keep the office running smoothly.
- Be presentable as you are the first person our clients will meet when they attend the clinic.
- An organised and proactive self-starter capable of independently following up on leads and converting them to clients.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent administrative, communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Effective time management skills: Ability to prioritise and multitask as you will have competing deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be personable and a good team player as you will be the ‘hub’ in the office and the main liaison with the other Clinics.
- Previous experience of working with a business database is essential.
- Confident and have the ability to relate to high net worth individuals on the phone and in person, in a pleasant and engaging manner.
- Articulate and an excellent communicator.
- Impeccable social media marketing skills.
- Experience of working to and achieving revenue targets.
- Experience of working with international brands within the service sector is essential, and within the medical aesthetic sector would be ideal.
- University graduate with 3-5 years experience, ideally with international exposure.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills - MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint. You will need skills in report preparation and presentation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We offer an opportunity to work in a new and exciting field of medical aesthetics, working for a global brand and a diverse workforce. We also offer a very competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, skills and performance.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and CV to
with the subject heading ‘Office Manager/PA - Accra’ detailing your salary expectations.
Your application will not be considered otherwise.
We are doing interviews w/c 17th January 2022. All applications should be sent no later than Friday 14th January 2022.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.