Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Ensure the bookshop is adequately stocked with Bibles and related scriptural materials.
- Handle data entry of all receipts and transfers: trade debtors, staff business imprest and resource mobilization.
- Keep up-to-date records of Distributors purchases in order to facilitate Distributors Annual Award Scheme.
- Undertake accurate processing of sales transactions of Bibles and related materials through the accurate use of the Tally system.
- Support outdoor and church sales events and scout for new customers during sales events.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND in a relevant field of study.
- Ability to use TALLY, RetailPro, Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; and excellent human relations.
- Excellent Selling and Customer Service Skills.
- Integrity - truthful, trustworthy, and reliable.
How To Apply
Application letters and supporting documents should be forwarded to
Deadline: Dec 30, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.