Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs, plans and implements curriculum and education for children ranging in age from one year to twelve years old.
- Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Plans and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises children in the classroom; provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child's family relationships.
- Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child's development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports.
- May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a Diploma in Early Childhood Education with strong phonetic and Montessori background.
- 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
How To Apply
Send your cover letter, CV, and other relevant documents to the email address
or on WhatsApp number 0244728920. Or personally drop your application at the school premise behind the Access bank, Lashibi branch next to the Assemblies of God church.
Only short-listed applicants would be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.