Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
“Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Purpose Of Role
The focus of the Maintenance Planner is to develop and monitor work schedules to support the delivery of preventive maintenance and capital programs following company management strategies.
Results / Accountabilities
- Identify and initiate improvements in maintenance works management/performance management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Management/Tracking of maintenance work orders to completion and coordination of backlog work.
- Support response to the breakdown of machinery and corrective maintenance work and assist with obtaining required resources.
- Contribute to the maintenance team ensuring efforts are aligned toward achieving team goals.
- Take responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of yourself and others including your fitness for work (e.g. under the influence of drugs, alcohol and/or fatigue).
- Minimum HND Mechanical or electrical engineering
- Three years hands-on experience in a similar role
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfoods will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action-oriented, a problem solver and has excellent relationship skills pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BSc. Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Ability to manage the multi-disciplinary maintenance team
- Able to prepare and maintain engineering budget.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.