Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Reliability Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Accra, Ghana. This is a specialist role in Critical Rotating Equipment and Reliability Engineering. It provides leadership and guidance relating to equipment reliability and availability in relation to maintenance.
The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day reliability of the FPSO systems and equipment. You will identify and manage asset reliability risks that could affect production efficiency.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
Critical Equipment Management
- Identify and monitor the management of critical equipment for possible impact on the technical integrity of the facility and/or production and ensure that all requirements regarding maintenance, inspection and operation are met.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide detailed reliability and life cycle cost analysis for units and projects as directed by the Maintenance and Integrity Manager.
- Build and Maintain a Reliability Database based on Operations and Industry Reliability data.
- Lead and assist with reliability studies and projects using Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) and Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) as required throughout the unit life cycle.
- Owns the RAM model and is responsible for its ongoing update and accuracy. Provides assurance as to the updates made by the project team when delivering new systems.
- Develop, analyse and report key reliability performance indicators – KPI’s.
- Use reliability data to develop prioritized equipment reliability improvement programs.
- Facilitate, lead, and/or participate in assessment teams focused on improving asset reliability, utilization and operating efficiency.
- Use RAM, RCM, FMECA, RCA output to inform Equipment owners (discipline engineering leads) of changes required to optimize Equipment Maintenance Strategies.
- Recommend and implement upgrades/modifications to equipment to increase reliability and reduce maintenance cost and operating issues.
- Conduct vulnerabilities analysis and develop remedial action plans
- Lead equipment failure investigations and facilitates appropriate Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Analyse predictive maintenance data and initiate follow-on corrective work.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work with Operations and Maintenance personnel to troubleshoot equipment faults on an as-needed basis.
- Participate in scope development and repair of critical equipment as an adviser to Operations and Engineering concerning equipment/facilities capabilities and improvement opportunities.
- Post graduate industry experience in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience in the offshore oil and gas industry preferred.
- Experience within operations and maintenance of production facilities.
- Experience in the operations and maintenance of Rotating Equipment preferred.
- Expert working knowledge and demonstrable experience of basic reliability processes and tools including Failure Analysis and Root Cause Analysis, RAM modelling , RCM, FMECA, and Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA).
- A bachelor’s degree or tertiary equivalent in a relevant engineering or related discipline.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
- Recognition and reward for your performance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.