Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Consultant, you will provide legal restructuring, corporate and other legal and business advisory services to public and private sector clients.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts
- Regulatory studies and legislative reviews and interpretation
- Researching and writing highly analytical reports
- Preparing legal opinions
- Ability to make strong arguments and presentations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Good first degree from a recognized university.
- Ghana Bar-qualified, but International Bar qualification may be considered
- Post-graduate qualifications offer an advantage
- 5 – 10 years working experience
- Multi-sectoral experience desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Reporting and communication skills
- Hardworking, and must be prepared to put in long work hours, including weekends.
How To Apply
Send CV and Cover Letter to be sent to the following address by January 6, 2022:
The Hiring Manager,
Shawbell Consulting Limited
9, Klottey Crescent
Ring Road East
North Labone, Accra
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.