Jobs In Tema 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for reviewing the daily sales invoices with supporting documents and capturing the same in the Tally ERP System, daily entry of cash and bank payment and managing the local accounts payable to ensure payments are made within the agreed payment terms with the correct withholding tax deducted.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Ensure the daily sales invoices for spare parts and services issued by the cashier are reconciled with the lead schedule
- Sales invoices should be correctly captured in the ERP System into the correct customer account on the receivable ledger
- In charge of the management of the local accounts payable by ensuring invoices are received on time and promptly entered into the ERP System.
- Continuous monitoring of the payable account to ensure invoices are paid on time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaise with Financial Accountant to ensure withholding tax is deducted on suppliers not exempted and at the correct rate.
- Ensure the payment pack prepared are handed over to the Financial Accountant for review and sign off before submitting for the cheque to be processed.
- Maintain a cheque register for all cheque payment
- Make sure a journal entry is made to reallocate the withholding tax to the withholding tax deduction ledger
- At the end of each month, support in preparing a withholding tax schedule and have it reviewed by the Financial Accountant, the cheque is processed and filing and payment made to Ghana Revenue Authority before the due date of the following month.
- Responsible for capturing all cheques and payments into ERP System.
- And any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Manager from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
Person Specific Requirement:
- A Degree in Accounting from a recognized University with at 2 years post qualification work experience
- A progression to professional certification is a plus
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills, Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Strong aptitude in arithmetic and critical reasoning skills
- A piece of good working knowledge in any of the accounting packages
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.