Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a SaT Financial Due Diligence Manager, you will work on various engagements in the Strategy and Transaction Service Line (SaT) and for clients in the financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your client responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Business development and client relationship management
- Experience working in mergers & acquisitions, analysing financial and market data, and taking a deal through the full process to successful completion
- Ability to Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns from data to create new data analytics and new reports/ dashboards as needed
- Analyse each client’s specific investment thesis, determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions and strategies
- Prior experience of leading negotiations, divestment or JV transactions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Capital market experience (bonds, equity, IPOs, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel (financial modelling) and PowerPoint (presentations and reports)
- Support due diligence process through data management, desktop review, and internal and external project meetings
- Assists with the project management aspect of due diligence through approved project management software
- Communicate and report major engagement issues and risks to senior management.
- Working effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Complying with risk management procedures
- Build an internal and external professional network.
Your People Responsibilities
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic about a career in SaT
- Work constructively as a team member
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Chartered Accountant, CA, ACCA, CIMA, Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (another language is a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of transactions and strategy
- User-level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly, and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive intern remuneration package
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.