Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Emergent Payments Ghana is a payment facilitator for large-scale digital merchants expanding into emerging markets. EPA has been connecting financial institutions, businesses and government agencies (digital merchants) to payment systems over the last five years, allowing them to offer more services to their clients.
Clients can leverage technology to make payments, access cash, transfer funds and apply for loans. Headquartered in Accra, Ghana, Emergent Payments Africa is a subsidiary of Emergent Technology Holdings LP.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Candidates will develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop and implement a clear digital strategy
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with internal stakeholders, and external consultants and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for detail
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary (within Ghana primarily)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.