Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Packet core Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
You will typically interact with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are expected to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
You will require a broad knowledge of telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software, and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently. .
- Customer support request (CSR) investigation follow up and coordination.
- Analyze problems and identify a suitable solutions to these problems.
- Do Software Update Management (SUM) activities.
- Working on complex troubleshooting, using support tools and according to global support processes and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Customers.
- Actively engage in communication with other engineers for the purpose of knowledge sharing.
To be successful in this role you must have
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Domain experience: (Packet core) at least 7-8 years.
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson Packet Core nodes, SGSN-MME, GGSN, EPC, vEPC
- Good Understanding of Packet Core surrounding Nodes (Like IMS, OCC, Charging Nodes)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good knowledge of SAPC (Policy server), IPWorks (DNS)
- Familiar with virtualization and the Cloud Systems
- Excellent IP background
- Very good knowledge of Linux
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication skills
- Working with people
You should also have
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and result oriented
- You will be perseverant, as well as open-minded, with a passion to win
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.