Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Program Director (PD) who will lead a number of projects in the Digital Services (DGS) domain (OSS, BSS, Core & Cloud)) in a cluster within a limited period towards its goal in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality in accordance with the agreement made with the project sponsor.
You will ensure that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of the Customer, Program sponsor and Ericsson. To be successful, you will record details and clarify the project scope, secure the necessary resources and plan and monitor all necessary activities. Depending on the project category and complexity, you will be an active participant in the project governance group and engage Stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a Partner.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Guide up-sales opportunities!
- Mentor the team, interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and identify and recognize talents!
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Need hands-on experience in projects delivery.
- Be responsible for contract fulfilment, establish the program organization, clarify scope, and secure vital resources at the right cost level
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
- Drive program executions and secure delivery according to the contracted scope and delivery dates
- Need ICT, BSS & Core Networks proficiency and proven track record in Operator Transformation Programs and Projects with a minimum budget of 10MUSD.
- Mobile Financial Services, Cloud & Virtualization and development experiences are strong Pluses
- Manage projects operational relationships with the customer, arrange meetings, customer events and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge and follow-up of Standardization bodies in the Telecommunication Industry
- Strong Leadership Skills are required
- Work closely with the account team during presales, responsible for contract execution strategy, cost estimations, time & resource planning
You will bring
- Education: Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Min years of experience: More than 10 years in the ICT sector
- Demonstrable experience of several years in project and/or program manager role; or equivalent leadership role
- Domain and Technology experience: BSS, Telecom Core & Cloud and OSS.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Areas of Expertise: Charging, Billing, Mobile Financial Services, Virtual Network Functions Implementations in Packet and Voice Core Networks.
- Certification: PMI© project management certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Proven problem-solving skills and good in written & spoken communication
- Customer-focused and desire understand business and customer needs
- Professional attitude with solid ability to prioritize, manage time and deliver results
- Good team player with high interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and French.
- People Management experience and MBA is plus
- Experiences related to project management methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Professional competence is related to the project type and the nature of the project outcome.
- Experience of working within the Telecom/IS/IT industry.
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish a good working climate in a virtual environment using phone, mail, and collaboration tools as communication vehicles.
- Experience/knowledge in Ericsson Business Process (EBP) IT Process, ITIL, eTOM.
The position is open for hiring in Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Benin and Congo.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.