Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist with the provision of quality stores services to the various departments/units in the hospital.
- Receives and records into the ledger all items deposited at the stores
- Works with the Procurement team to monitor the loading & off-loading of goods/materials/equipment into the warehouse
- Ensures timely posting of GRN on both medical and general items.
- Ensure that all issues out of stores are recorded on the related BIN cards as soon as the issues are made.
- Checks and monitors the weekly requisitions on HIS (Ensures compliance to all protocols)
- Issues items from the warehouse as per requisition orders on HIS
- Updates the Procurement Officer on stock levels at the warehouse and inform of the need to refill
- Ensures that all items dispatched to various departments are properly documented and signed for
- Monitors stock levels for the general store
- Maintains a database in order to provide accurate records/inventory of supplies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assists with dispatching issues from the store request to the various departments
- Assists with periodic stocktaking of (monthly, quarterly/yearly) throughout the hospital
- Reconciliation of stocks on both physical quantities and Bin cards balances daily on receipt and issue of stocks to end-users
- Assist in capturing or recording all batch numbers of medical items in the HIS
- Posting of invoices from deliveries to the organization into the hospital information system (H.I.S)
Required Skills or Experience
- HND Purchasing & Supply
- A minimum of at least two (2) years working experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of stores and inventory processes
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should email their CV’s to
with the job title clearly stated.
Deadline: 31st December 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.