Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide strategic partnership to the line by assessing business realities, offering solutions and advising on people investments that deliver performance.
- Build and manage objective working relationships with a variety of line managers, HR and business stakeholders to become a trusted advisor and live the FNB HR brand.
- Partner with line management in translating their business requirements into effective HR practices, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate HR solutions.
- Facilitate the recruitment, development, performance management, reward and retention of skills and competencies that build FNB organisation capabilities.
- Develop, implement and monitor a tactical and operational HR plan to close identified gaps; and to influence management and leadership around the people agenda and issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Deal with complex or sensitive day to day people management issues.
- Use technology to build relationships and networks as well as provide an efficient HR service offering. This includes the use of MIS to provide insight into people matters.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the HR planning process and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Keep abreast of learning opportunities and changing trends in your business environment and the HR field.
- Take all necessary actions to ensure compliance with statutory requirements, legislated regulations, policies, work standards, and governance requirements in your portfolio; and promote a working environment that fosters good governance, compliance and ethical behaviour.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant B Degree in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology
- Minimum 3 years HR experience Knowledge of relevant Labour Legislation and Codes of Best Practice
- Sound practical knowledge of HR principles, processes and practices
- Proven track record of partnering with line management on all relevant aspects of HR Management
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.