Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the Drivers position in the Ghana National Office.
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Transport Department:
- Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition.
- Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
- Ensure daily routine maintenance checks.
- Perform minor repair works on the vehicle.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring reports.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- BECE with Grade six (6) in at least five (5) subjects
WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/ GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
- NVTI Proficiency in a mechanical related field.
- A Valid Driving License ‘C’.
Applicants must have at least one year of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Demonstrate defensive driving skills
- Ability to drive various types of vehicles.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Well-organised, systematic and safe are conscious.
- Accountable, responsible, and punctual.
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable, and diplomatic.
- Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours as required.
- Willing to undertake regular and extensive travel.
- High sense of integrity.
Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.