Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the Assistant Transport Officer position in the Ghana National Office.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Transport Department:
- Ensure the maintenance and servicing of the vehicles.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of all the institution's vehicles.
- Arrange for repairs and routine maintenance.
- Conduct regular inspections of vehicles.
- Maintain and complete accurate records.
- Keep schedules and organise team members.
- Check vehicles' log Information.
- Submit regular and comprehensive monthly reports on vehicle movements, fuel usage and problems.
- Assist in allocating and rotating appropriate work assignments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering
- A Valid Driving Licence ‘C’.
Applicants must have at least three years of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Strong leadership and logistical skills.
- Effective negotiating skills
- Ability to work well with and influence others.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Knowledge of transportation vehicles.
- Knowledge of procedures, laws and regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.