Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The country’s favourite insurance group is Hollard Ghana, with subsidiaries Hollard Insurance and Hollard Life Assurance. The group combines its deep local knowledge of the market having previously operated in Ghana for 25 years as Metropolitan Insurance with the world-class expertise of an international insurance brand in 18 countries across the world. With feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil but headquartered in South Africa,
Hollard delivers innovative insurance solutions customized to the unique risks Ghanaians face. Hollard offers various life and general insurance products including funerals, personal accidents, motor, business, travel, home, and more. Beyond various nationwide office branches and Hollard 2U franchise shops, Ghanaians can find Hollard at Shell Fuel Station Welcome Shops, Melcom stores and online at www.hollard.com.gh and www.jumia.com.gh for all their insurance needs.
Hollard is a three-time certified Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Hollard Ghana is looking for Claims Adjusters
To supervise and process all claims assigned, within the set standards required by the company thus contributing to the profitability and to always ensuring customer satisfaction
Job Location: Accra & Kumasi
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all assigned claims within the set standards, procedures, and turnaround time are adhered to for Customer Satisfaction.
- Adjust Motor Claims and Non-Motor Claims diligently to ensure the yearly Loss ratio is not exceeded.
- Maintain a high level of service to customers according to service level agreements and within the service standards as set by Hollard.
- The process executed Discharge Vouchers immediately upon receipt and ensure payment is done in line with an agreed timeline
- Ensure that all records including survey reports, write off, injury interview schedules and others are kept up to date for ease of reference.
- Adhere to quality standards throughout the claims process and ensure adequate reserves are made by Hollard for all reported claims
- Prepare and submit required reports accurately and within set timeframe
- Engage underwriters on claims revealing adverse risk features of insured properties as soon as they are evident to enable review of the scope of cover and adequate premium charged.
- Manage relationships with garages and dealerships to attract decent discounts and prompt service delivery for Hollard claims.
- Conduct a survey or cause a survey to be conducted on all reported claims to ensure claim amounts paid are commensurate with losses to avoid leakage to Hollard
- Prepare Monthly Reports on all paid claims to determine the Claims incurred for efficient financial management.
- Ensure adequate recovery is made on all collected salvage parts and vehicles to reduce Hollard’s Claim expenses.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- University Degree
- A minimum of 4 years related experience
- Good claims management skills and knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- Should be very analytical and possess excellent organizational skills
- Should be very meticulous
- Ability to relate well with people and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
How To Apply
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to:
Please indicate Claims Adjuster as the subject of your email.
Closing date: Tuesday, 21st December 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.