Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An International company in Accra seeks to employ the services of an IT Support officer.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Troubleshooting hardware and software related issues
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Conducting regular system audits and backups
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with Management
- Identify and supervise external consultants to deliver specialist IT services.
- Managing social media account and website analytics
- Handle company’s e-commerce and digital marketing
- Maintenance of company website
- Advice Management on the procurement of software and IT equipment
- Available for remote technical support during CEO travels
- Management of company email accounts and telephone networks
- Constantly updating Finance on monthly and yearly online and IT subscriptions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Graphic designing skills will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
How To Apply
All applications should be sent to
Deadline: 31st December 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.