Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognized independent oil and gas company focused on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licenses across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a rotational KNK Offshore EHS Lead in Ghana, this position is on a permanent basis. The individual will provide EHS advice to the FPSO team and lead the implementation of Tullow’s Safety Management System to ensure the operations are conducted safely and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Support the OIM in achieving safety objectives and in the management of safety on the installation.
- Ensure that corporate policies and EHS Management systems are implemented and adhered to onboard the KNK FPSO through the provision of expert EHS advice and guidance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide onboard leadership and guidance in the application of the PTW systems.
- Leads and participates in the FPSO incident investigations.
- Interact with Onshore operations and applicable interface with external regulatory bodies.
- Support the OIM in ensuring adherence with the requirements of the Facility’s Safety Case
- Provide EHS training & coaching as required.
- Plan and arrange training and exercises for FPSO emergency response teams. Participate in Emergency Response exercises and fulfill emergency response role as required, including Emergency Response team debrief and action follow up.
- Ensure that the appointed Offshore EHS Advisors carry out their duties in terms of their job description and liaise with other contractor EHS personnel onboard the KNK.
- Ensure that proper safety induction briefings are conducted for all new personnel.
- Providing expert advice for the safe management (handling and storage) of NORMS and other Radioactive sources/outlets and related activities on the FPSO.
- Experience in an oil and gas offshore operating facility, or equivalent, with experience in an EHS Advisor/Supervisory role.
- Valid (T) BOSIET Certificate.
- Expert in the principles of safety management, hazard identification, risk assessment and control, and Safety Cases.
- Must be technically proficient in all areas of process safety and loss prevention.
- Practical experience of offshore regulations and/or industry standards which include; Safety Case Methodology, BSI, NFPA, SOLAS, MARPOL, Oil Spill Response, International Oil and Gas Producers standards (IOGP).
- A high level of experience in coaching and training will be crucial in developing our workforce. (i.e. demonstrable training experience)
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to establish good working relationships at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrable skills in MS Office.
- Good report writing skills
- Planner, goal setter, service-oriented and self-driven.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and Experience
- Degree or equivalent in engineering plus NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety or equivalent.
- Qualified ISO 14001 or ISO 45001 Certified Internal Auditor / Lead Auditing
- Preferable to have previous training/experience in Advanced First Aid/Fire Team/Major Emergency Management.
- Preferable to have previous training/experience in Confined Space Emergency Planning and Management.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
- Recognition and reward for your performance.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.