Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable Supermarket located at Labone is seeking a dynamic individual to handle data entry activities.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for
- Preparing and sorting out documents such as receipts, invoices, statements, etc. for capturing on the computer
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits, into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Create data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Respond to information requests from authorised personnel
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND relating to accounting, computer studies, data entry or its equivalent.
- Proficient in computer software to capture database information and must be adept at using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Previous working knowledge in Data Entry will be an advantage.
- Capable of producing accurate results within a short period of time and have good interpersonal skills
Remuneration: The salary starts at GHS¢800 and is negotiable.
Location: Labone - Accra
How To Apply
Send Curriculum Vitae (CV), Application Letter, copy of School Certificates and a copy of valid National ID Card (Ghana Card, Voter’s ID, Passport) by Email to:
Or deliver to our office at No 64/8 Nmati Lane, Labone adjacent new Palace Mall
Google map Address - https://goo.gl/maps/WAawANAQXhMMPxGZ6 (5°34'19.4"N0°10'06.9"W)
Ghana Post Address - GL-026-4125
Closing Date: 08 January, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.