Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A food and beverage manufacturing company is looking for a sales representative who is a self-disciplined and motivated person.
- Act as a salesperson for the business
- Monitor sales of major customers and contact them at least once in every week
- Monitor market credit and adherence to credit policy
- Product Distribution
- Coverage Expansion
- Evaluate the number of shops called (planned vs. actual)
- Evaluate frequency of sales called to shops
- Support and monitor implementation of activation and visibly initiatives in the market
- Stock, Cash and Credit Reconciliation daily, weekly and monthly.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Achievement of sales value target
- Achievement of key category sales volume target
- Achievement of opening more key accounts/outlets
- HND/ Degree
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
How To Apply
All applicants should reside around Achimota, Lapaz, Ofankor and its environs. All applicants should indicate their place of residence on their application. Apply by sending your CV to
Closing date: 20th December 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.