Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable organisation seeks a results-oriented individual for the position of Electrical Wiring Officer (APO)
The objective of the position
The Electrical Wiring Officer will provide operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the Electrical Wiring function of the organisation
- Coordinate pre-training and post-training for certified wiring professionals
- Carry out compliance monitoring in distributing utilities and enforcement of Electrical Wiring Regulation
- Process application forms for certified electrical writing professional examination
- Support in conducting electrical wiring certification examination
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Support the organisation of the certificate award ceremony for qualified certified writing professionals
- Populate Electrical Writing database
- Process renewal of certificates
- Resolve complaints of the public and certified electricians
- Coordinate with Regional representatives for effective implementation of Electrical Writing Regulation
- Sell completed installation certificates and other products of the organisation
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution
- Must have completed National Service
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an advantage
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical and innovative skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of relevant IT applications
- Knowledge of the energy sector
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Ability to inspire, power to learn, determination and willingness to work in a challenging environment
- Analytical initiative skills and adaptability to any new work development
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues
- Personal integrity, strong decision-making skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
How To Apply
Only qualified and interested persons should apply with curriculum vitae, three referees (two of when must be work-related, one being an immediate supervisor). Applications should be addressed to the Head of HR & Administration and sent electronically to:
Closing Date: 15th December 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.