Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A reputable company in the Real Estate industry is inviting applications from qualified persons for the position of System Administrator
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshooting hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems and assessing the impact of issues
- Install, configure and maintain routers, switches, firewall, VPN, VLAN, Internet, intranet and DNS/DHCP/ISS
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery and fallover procedures
- Lead desktop and help-desk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning and database performance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, system administration or a closely related field or equivalent experience required.
- 3 to 5 years of Database, Network Administration or System Administration experience
- Certification in Microsoft MSCE/MCSA, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE are a plus
- Working knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, includng expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection and disaster recovery protocols
- Software Engineering
- Software Development Methodologies
- Project Management Methodologies and Techniques
- Database systems
- Geographical information systems
- Systems analysis and modeling
- Enterprise systems
- MIS Frameworks
- IT Procurement
- Leadership and supervision
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Application letter and detailed CV should be sent to:
Closing Date: 21 December 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.