Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are seeking to recruit a highly capable professional Grants Writer to help our organization achieve its mission.
You will be doing research looking for grant opportunities with governments, UN Agencies, bilateral and multilateral organizations.
The Grants Writer will work closely with the Sr. West Africa Administrative, Marketing, Communication and Fundraising Officer, the Executive Director, the Board and Program staff to identify, solicit and steward gifts in support of SEI’s mission.
This include but is not limited to assisting in the annual appeal, major gift solicitation, writing grants, planned giving, strategic planning and planning events.
- Conduct research for grant opportunities with governments, UN Agencies, bilateral and multilateral organizations among others.
- Develop compelling project plans and proposals in collaboration with designated stakeholders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assigning resources to specific projects and producing periodic project update reports to stakeholders.
- Solicit and write proposals and report to potential donors
- Persuasively communicate the organization’s mission and programs to potential donors
- Capable of formulating project budgets and presenting same to donors to accomplish project objectives.
- Develop and communicate project impacts to stakeholders timely.
- Keep proper records of funds raised and disbursement of funds within specific budget lines.
- Ability to develop and manage a corporate budget to meet the organization mission.
- Ability to prepare and present financial reports to stakeholders.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Ability to plan and organize workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly on financial and non-financial issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong team with a staff of other countries/ regions.
- Self-motivational and ability to motivate others to achieve common goals.
- Pay attention to details.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years with a similar job role is an advantage
- Proven track records of achieving revenue targets in a similar work environment
- Must be a computer literate, Microsoft office program required with proven PowerPoint presentation skills
- Applicant should have good knowledge of the Ghanaian/African concepts of entrepreneurship, and self-reliance
How To Apply
Interested persons should please send their application letters and CVs to:
Application Closing Date:
The closing date of submission of applications is Wednesday, 15th December, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.