Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Deploy and integrate SGSN/MME/PGW/SGW/PCRF on native and virtual platforms.
- Perform activities in the customer production environment.
- Perform upgrade and updates of node.
- Documentation and understanding of solution.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum Years of experience: 5
- Domain experience: Packet Core
- Experience on Packet core portfolio (SGSN/MME/PGW/SGW/PCRF) or OpenStack cloud and Kubernetes Knowledge
Why join Ericsson?
- At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity.
- The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.