Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Obuasi : Personal Assistant to the Managing Director - AngloGold AshantiAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Obuasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director is to provide efficient administrative and effective communication services and professional support to the Managing Director to enable the smooth functioning of the MD’s office.
- Coordinate and schedule daily meetings, to-do items as well as weekly, monthly and other periodic calendar appointments to ensure a well-structured and organized administrative support function to the Managing Director
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain a professional image of the Managing Director’s Office by ensuring a high level of written and verbal communication to internal and external stakeholders:
- Taking minutes during meetings (including, but not limited to Ops Readiness Exco, Project Exco, Ghana Audit Committee and OTC, etc.), type up as an accurate and true reflection of meeting proceedings and distribute afterwards
- Assist with the drafting of written documentation such as briefs, letters, reports, contracts, proposals, etc.
- Draft letters for general correspondence, as requested by the Managing Director
- Compile and prepare confidential documents based on input provided by the Managing Director
- Assist in collating information for monthly and quarterly reports, acting on specific instructions
- Assist with the preparation of presentation layouts and designs, putting relevant information together from various sources
- Maintain correct and consistent visual expressions of the Company brand in all documentation, correspondence and events
- Maintain a filing system for all correspondence and documentation and keep it up to date, ensuring safekeeping of documents and archiving as and when required.
- Create and maintain efficient and timeous travel arrangements for the MD’s local and international travels
- Liaise with relevant mine officials for smooth holding of events through careful planning, preparation and organization as assigned from time to time
- Create and maintain an efficient, well-structured and organized administrative office
- Promote a professional company image and brand at all times
- Maintain office supplies and replenish stock as required
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Tertiary qualification in Administration / Social Science or any other qualification relevant to the role
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- High level of skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy; skilled in data review and development of summary tables and graphs in excel
- Development of presentations in PowerPoint, and document review in Word.
- Time management and meeting organisation – skilled in Microsoft Office Outlook Management.
- Demonstrate a high level of problem-solving to develop creative and appropriate solutions to issues and tasks.
- Ability to process and review data and information and generate summary outputs.
- Ability to plan work, schedule tasks and allocate required resources to ensure on-time delivery of outputs, to the right standard and quality.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.