Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
The incumbent in this position is responsible for answering all incoming calls originating from within and outside the hotel in a friendly and caring manner according to Kempinski standards.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Answer all incoming calls, connect them to the appropriate extension in an efficient, friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski standards.
- Write down messages accurately for our guests and deliver messages in a timely manner.
- Handle guests’ requests for DND (Do Not Disturb) and confidential status.
- Answer all guest questions/requests in a friendly and caring manner, take appropriate actions or if needed, refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle.
- In case of emergency, handles all communications for the hotel whilst serving as the communication centre.
- In case of emergency, handle all communications for the hotel whilst serving as the communication centre.
- Keep abreast of the telephone directory, new staff and leavers, emergency procedures, special promotions and general hotel product knowledge.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- The equivalent of HND in a related field or higher
- One year of experience in a customer service-oriented position.
- Excellent oral and written skills, Additional language – beneficial
- Good listening, oral and writing skills
- Basic knowledge of Hotel Business Operations
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge in Opera PMS
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage.
We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.