Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An indigenous Agro-Business Establishment located in the Bono East Region is looking for suitably qualified applicants to fill the following vacant position with the accompanying job role as Internal Auditor
- The role is mainly to assist in delivering internal audit, risk management and corporate governance in support of the achievement of company goals
- The position / the successful applicant shall report to the Chief Executive Officer
- Performing / assisting with business risk assessments and internal audit planning strategies. Develop internal audit programmes and procedures
- Executing internal audit assignments
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Performing critical internal audit tests and procedures
- Identifying weak/problem areas and developing effective corrective action plans
- Preparing reports and discussion/negotiation thereof at a functional level
- Ad hoc Projects and assignments
- Continuous improvement and updating of technical knowledge
- Follow up on the implementation of corrective action
- Assisting with department administration
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and finalist of ACCA, ICA or CIA
- A previous working experience (minimum 7 years) with a top-four accountancy firm and internal audit experience would be an advantage
- Age range: 35 – 45 years
- People relations skills
- Proven internal audit skills
- Good knowledge of general management principles and processes
- Ability to assess and identify business risks
- Well, developed the investigative, evaluative and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to develop internal audit programmes and procedures
- Excellent report writing ability
- Presentation skills
- Good computer skills
- Good professional ethics and integrity
How To Apply
All resumes / CVs and cover letters must be sent directly to:
Closing Date: 30th December 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.