Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An indigenous Agro-Business Establishment located in the Bono East Region is looking for suitably qualified applicants to fill the following vacant position with the accompanying job role as Management & Cost Accountant
- The role is mainly responsible for direct activities of budgeting, product costing, product manufacturing cost analysis, inventory, valuation, monthly actual cost and budget analysis and provides the necessary management information to senior management for the achievement of company goals
- The position / successful applicant shall report to the Finance Manager
- Perform month-end close activities related to Cost Accounting
- Prepare budget and forecasts. Prepare and analyze variance/margin statement of the various products, sections, and cost centers
- Prepare various financial analyses related to manufacturing costs, inventory and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided to determine effects on costs
- Analyse actual production costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standards costs to actual production costs
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Work closely with the marketing team to prepare estimates of new and proposed product or service cost. Also, to provide margin impact resulting from marketing and promotion
- Recommend cost efficiencies in new product layouts
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished good and production components in a worldwide ERP system
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation
- Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, intrnal audit and coordination with inventory control, production and work order processing
- Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls
- Represent Finance/Accounting on teams designed to improve operations, reduce cost etc
- Plan and complete all tax-related materials
Qualification Required & Experience
- About 7 years of proven Accounting work experience from a similar job/industry preferably in an FMCG industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, possess of professional qualification will be an advantage
- Strong grasp of SAGE-ERP accounting software
- Excellent skills in Excel, especially advanced financial modelling and analytical techniques
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex processes
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating a professional opinion
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Age range: 35 – 45 years
- High interpersonal skills
How To Apply
All resumes / CVs and cover letters must be sent directly to:
Closing Date: 30th December 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.