Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Golder, a member of WSP, is seeking to add an Environmental Consultant to its Ghana operation. The successful candidate will be an experienced consultant with a proven record building business and leading technical teams.
He/she will be available and medically fit to travel to project sites, work in a team environment and apply a high degree of problem-solving in the execution of duties. Ghanaian National or holder of a valid transferrable work permit will be an advantage.
Key Duties And Responsibilities Will Include
- Assist on small and large-scale integrated ESIA projects.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Play a co-ordination role on projects, assisting with the management of budgets, invoicing, deliverables, and project teams.
- Attending meetings with the project manager, clients, authorities, and team members.
- Assist in writing proposals and reports.
- Undertake site visits and fieldwork (this may require working away from home from time to time).
- Deliver quality work, on time and within budget.
- Interacts effectively and regularly with the direct line of report and project managers.
- Delivery driven and consults team leader and senior staff when required.
- Technically astute with a high attention to detail.
- Articulate with the ability to write well.
- Has a ‘safety first’ approach and demonstrates a positive health and safety awareness.
Skills, Qualifications, And Experience
Preferred minimum qualifications and skillsets include:
- A minimum of a postgraduate degree qualification in a recognised environmental. Research-based MSc will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suit of programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Your Benefits At Golder Will Include
- Competitive benefits and remuneration package;
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment;
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment;
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects; and
- On the job training, mentoring, and coaching.
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading specialised employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients.
With over 155 offices in more than 40 countries, Golder’s 7,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialised skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.