Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Heart Initiative aims at improving the prevention, diagnosis, and management of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) at tertiary, secondary and primary levels of care in Ghana.
Implemented in close cooperation with the Ghanaian Ministry of Health and Ghana Health Service since 2018, the GHI seeks to sustainably improve treatment standards, the capacity of health professionals as well as data management on CVDs.
Following a successful 2-year pilot in the Greater Accra region, the GHI has begun a rollout into ten (10) additional regions of Ghana until the end of 2023
Scope of the Role
The Technical Advisor M&E is responsible for implementing daily operational aspects of monitoring; supporting data collection, analyzing data, summarizing results and reporting same to project team; quality assurance and improvement of all data related aspects of the project; as well as maintaining a good flow of communication and information between all involved partners, institutions and GIZ as related to databased monitoring
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Update the M&E framework of the project on a regular basis, including indicators based on the data analysed and activities
implemented and shares the findings with the team to ensure timely implementation of the project
- Support the development and revision of data collection procedures and measurement tools, analyse all collected data and provide timely
reports on findings to team, partners and other relevant stakeholders as necessary.
- Prepare presentations based on the collected data and findings as required Support the collection of data at the health facility level related to the project and provides technical assistance to the health information officers to improve the data collection process and usage of data
- Review the quality of data collection tools, data collection methods, existing data and other aspects of M&E and provides necessary
suggestions for improvement
- Support the development and/or finalization of project operational plans and ensure timely updates based on activities completed. Support
progress reporting activities including reviews and evaluation
- Develop and maintain contact with all important stakeholders and management teams working on DHIMS-2
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree (minimum first degree) in Statistics, Economics, International development.
- At least three (3) years professional experience in an M&E position implementing M&E systems related to international development
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office programmes especially excel).
- Good working knowledge of statistical packages such as SPSS or STATA and other digital tools.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated knowledge in quantitative and qualitative data analyses methods producing structured reports from datasets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience in managing M&E systems of projects from initiation to closeout including design, implementation, and operation.
- Experience with working in multicultural and multisectoral environments, with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
under the Job Code 2021/GHI/11/01.
Closing Date: 13 December 2021
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.