Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A key element of the national development agenda of Ghana is creating new and better jobs for a growing young generation. The intervention
of areas of the Sustainable Economic Development in Ghana (PSED) program:
Support to the reform in the Technical Vocational Training
sector (TVET), Financial System Development (FSD), implementation of Migration and Employment Promotion (MEP) and support for digitization (DIGIT) contribute to this endeavour by improving the conditions for the creation of decent and productive employment.
Scope of the Role
As a driver, you will be responsible for safely performing all official travel using official vehicles and regularly servicing and taking good care of official vehicles
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provides passenger transport and runs errands in an official car for office, project or programme staff, official visitors and
- Helps with transporting goods.
- Completes the vehicle and maintenance log correctly and conscientiously in accordance with GIZ standards.
- Ensures the interior and exterior of the vehicle(s) are always clean.
- Reports need for service and carry out minor repairs.
- Immediately reports all involvement of the project or office vehicle in accidents, including minor accidents, damage, loss or theft of vehicle fittings.
- Assists other colleagues as needed in the project, programme or office if there is no travel or chauffeur service pending, carries
out other office work on request.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Secondary school education
- Holds a valid driver’s licence D.
- At least 1-3 years of work experience as a driver with references
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a comparative role
- No major accidents in the past 3 years
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Familiarity with Ghana and the districts and regional capitals
- Appropriate appearance and attire (possibly uniform, friendly manner with all passengers)
- Always ensures unrestricted availability of vehicles and reports restrictions immediately.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
under the Job Code 2021/PSED/05/01.
Closing Date: 10 May, 2022
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.