Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regulate, supervise and implement a timely, full and accurate set of accounting books reflecting all the company’s activities in a manner commensurate with Ghanaian regulatory guidelines, and subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Directors of the company.
- Implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the company, its flow of funds, adherence to a company budget, revenues and operating costs.
- Preparing & Administering of Payroll
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Assisting external auditors during audit sessions
- Preparing and filing of monthly statutory returns VAT,IRS & SSNIT
- Verifying & Capturing details of business transactions, such as funds received & disbursed.
- Compiling, sorting and filing documents such as invoices and supplier invoices pertaining to the operations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monthly payroll Schedules (SSNIT, Payslips, Salary List, PAYE etc.)
- Monthly VAT schedules
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Debtors Reconciliations
- Follow up on WHT certificates of amounts deducted from Invoices. Key Documents/ Reference Materials
- Put together all company information sheets detailing every transaction on a monthly basis for accounts preparation.
- Quarterly cash flow projections and preparation of financial statements
- Keep all files (Invoices/SSNIT, Tax, Salary etc) in an orderly manner
- Company and Director’s TIN re-registration
- Develop and keep an assets register
- Develop and keep the company’s financial system and procedures
- Any other duties assigned by the MD and ED.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar role.
- Must have passed at least three (3) ACCA/ICA papers.
- Must have knowledge of financial reporting and filing.
- Must have knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Must be computer literate including the use of Microsoft Office products and Accounting Softwares.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must be organized and a team player.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.