Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operate the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance-driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Geotechnical Technician
Contract Type/Duration: Permanent
Number of Position(s): One (1)
Responsible for pit wall mapping, core logging and other geotechnical and structural data collection
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that OE Wiring Elements and methods are fully implemented and adhered to
- Participate, contribute to the identification of safety and operational risk, and resolve escalating issues.
- Responsible for surface water and underground water data collection
- Keep an updated register of all geotechnical data collected and reconcile the status of stored information on weekly basis.
- Implement slope monitoring plans
- Ensure installation and maintenance of slope monitoring instruments
- Implement Groundwater management plans as well as depressurization programs.
- SSCE / WASSCE certificate in General Science, Technical or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience OR HND (General Engineering with a minimum of one (1) year working experience.
- Good numerical skills
- Ability to use a computer and other electronic devices
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of ground control and management techniques
- Ability to build an effective working relationship
- Ability to present information in tabular and chart formats for easy interpretation
- Ability to analyse and deduce trends from hydrological and hydrogeological data
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Planning and scheduling
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of ethical conduct.
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.