Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Maintains the Fixed Assets Register.
- Responsible for the collection of fees and other revenue and the preparation of bills.
- Prepares the Annual Estimates: Recurrent and Capital.
- Facilitates the work of Internal/External auditors.
- Makes provision for the safe custody of daily banking and investment of cash, as well as the safe custody of value books, property and stores. Prepares Termly and Final Accounts for auditing.
- Prepares and submits supplementary estimates for the approval of the Board.
- Prepares staff remuneration.
- Prepares the annual budget.
- Controls expenditure within the approved budget.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A university degree in Accounting
- Member of a recognised professional accountancy body
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning finances
Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in a relevant position
How To Apply
Applications with CV and all relevant documents should be submitted by email to:
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 8tth December, 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.