Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This position is responsible for ensuring all operational departments comply with the company’s stated QHSE management standards, policies, and procedures.
The key quality management focus is to ensure that products and services delivered to clients are compliant with our policies and stated standards.
The key OH&S management focus is on ensuring that all company activities are carried out safely and in accordance with our standards and procedures.
- Promote and encourage the use of safe working practices as per company guidelines
- Investigate and report on root cause analysis and findings in the case of non-conformities, accidents and/or near misses
- Lead and coordinate induction and training for new starters and refresher training as appropriate
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Implement new/modified procedures and policies in line with company QHSE standards
- Monitoring of HSE training matrix to ensure personnel complete online training modules assigned to them.
- Assisting company operational personnel in completing documentation required by the OH&S management system including Job Hazard Analysis, Toolbox talks, accident/incident reporting forms, inspection records, and other necessary documents.
- Attending client worksites to carry out inspection checks of our operations to ensure compliance to required work standards and documentation.
- Act as the focal point in accident/incident investigations ensuring compliance to relevant procedures and liaise with the QHSE Coordinator on the report & findings.
- Carry out inspections of company field activity at own and customer locations, ensuring reports and findings are processed in accordance with relevant GEV procedures.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly checks are conducted accordingly.
Required experience, skills and qualities:
- An understanding of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 (QMS) / ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) / ISO 45001:2018? (H&S)
- Sound problem-solving ability to understand, analyse, articulate, structure, and solve company personnel needs relating to OH&S issues.
- Ability to elaborate clear and concise action/status reports in a professional manner.
- Collaborative, confident, reliable, and approachable personality with good team spirit
- Mature sense of organization and planning.
- Effective communicator at all levels within the organization and build solid relationships.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Keen sense of customer service is key to liaise with clients with regard to ensuring client OH&S requirements are communicated and achieved.
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to identify hazards, risk assess and implement controls
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and often to tight deadlines as an individual and as part of a team Professional at all times and maintain confidentiality
Required qualification and certification:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a QHSE related role
- First aid certification
- NEBOSH or alternative HSE certification would be an advantage
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.