Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your work-life opportunity:
Join us as a Glover Experience Specialist and become a key member of Glovo's local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development. The couriers, “Glovers” for us, are the key player in Glovo’s marketplace.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Own the communication strategy of your country (content, channels, targets, and material) for the riders/glovers
- Be the owner of the Glover Experience in Country (Couriers' Voice and Couriers' Keeper)
- Give life to your craziest ideas to generate community management and activities (events) for the riders
- Work closely with P.A to improve couriers image in the country
- Negotiate local benefits and perks for the riders
- Customize the global Brand Book to the local culture
- Generate market insights from focus groups, surveys, interviews, and others to understand the riders
- You will work in sync with the Regional and Global team to increase ROI for the company
- Follow up courier app- caring about this aspect of the app to enhance courier experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Economics
- 1-3-year experience in communications or public relations is a plus
- Excellent local verbal and written communication skills in English
- Stakeholder management and accountability skills
- Proactive, analytic and objective focus oriented
- A person who knows the local culture in-depth and is capable of identifying interesting insights to improve glover’s experience with Glovo.
- Team-player and problem-solving skills, a positive person
- Ability to execute fast and well-done activities and events.
- Good vibes
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- Great people skills, and leadership skills- You will be the person of reference for our Glovers Fleet :)
- Really good communications skills and customer service skills.
- Detail-orientated, proactive and really organized.
- Proficient Excel and google sheets knowledge
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.