Jobs In Bolgatanga 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
iDE Ghana, an international Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in the Agriculture and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) sectors is recruiting a Service Delivery Officer.
- DEPARTMENT: Business Operations
- REPORTS TO: Head of Operations
- WORK LOCATION: Bolgatanga
- START DATE: Immediate
- CONTRACT TYPE: Contract for Service
- CONTRACT END DATE: 31st March 2023
- AREAS OF OPERATION: This Will be specified on the contract.
GENERAL DEFINITION OF JOB ROLE
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Operations, the Service Delivery Officer (SDO) will oversee all activities in relation to special product cost estimation and on-boarding of Toilet Business Operators (TBOs) into the service delivery space. The SDO will also be responsible for the quality of toilet deliveries including planning and organizing production schedules, forecasting resource requirements, estimating, timely delivery and on-field coaching and quality audits.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The SDO role is a pivotal position ensuring quality assurance and an efficient customer experience.
- Reports directly to the Head of Operations.
- Work closely with Customer Fulfilment Manager, and Customer Service Officer.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees, refines, and improves all production processes.
- Monitors, develops, and implements quality control and assurance strategies.
- Promptly responds to all special product cost estimation requests for approval.
- Identifies training needs and develops training models for TBO’s through.
- Responsible for on-boarding and training of new toilet businesses and facilitating periodic refresher training for existing TBOs.
- Ensures that environmental, health and safety regulations are met.
- Develops operation and routine maintenance schedule for TBOs.
- Develops appropriate manuals for installation, usage, production, and fabrications.
- Designs gender-sensitive products and services that fit into the WASH portfolio.
- Supports the Head of Operations in all product improvement exercises and prototyping of a new product.
- Develops a template to report on all environmental issues that emerge before, during and post-installation.
- Any other duties as may be assigned within your capacity.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Process and Production Engineering from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of work experience in product design and /or manufacturing.
- Experience working in rural areas and with rural communities is an asset.
- Knowledge of WASH and/or user-centred design methodologies is an asset.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work and relate well with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Positive attitude, responsive and approachable.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining required performance standards.
- Ability to multitask and a team player.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English.
- Fluency in at least one Northern Language (compulsory).
- Holds a valid driving license and capability to ride a motorbike.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications and CVs with 2 current referees and relevant educational and NSS certificates to
on or before 22nd December 2021. Kindly indicate the position and district of choice as the subject of your email.
In view of the anticipated volume of applications to be received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.