Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are currently in search of four teachers to join our team of self-motivated and dedicated teachers in the Upper Primary and JHS departments:
(1) The English Teacher will teach the English Language in Upper Primary or JSH;
(2) The Twi, RME and History Teacher will teach the above three subjects in the Upper Primary School;
(3) The Music and Creative Art Teacher will teach the above subjects in the Upper Primary; and
(4) The ICT and ICT and Basic Design and Technology teacher will teach the above subjects in the JHS.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- The applicant to any of the above subject areas should hold a first degree (preferable a Bachelor of Education) in the relevant subjects.
- He/she should be self-motivated, love to teach, love children and be willing to assist them to succeed, and be creative in his/her area of teaching.
- Also, the applicant should be independent and be able to work effectively with or without supervision.
How To Apply
Send your Cover Letter and CV to
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.