Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a dynamic Communications and Design Specialist to support our communications, editorial design and marketing efforts. The position will help execute deliverables for editorial marketing, programs, and other outward-facing projects. This position requires a broad range of professional communication skills, including writing, editing, content development, social media, website management, and design.
This job involves travelling and is an excellent opportunity to gain and build communications and design experience in both local and international projects.
Core Responsibilities and Functions:
- Work alongside the CEO, Management, and project team to support business goals and organizational strategy
- Create, draft, edit, review content and engaging graphics for clients reports, training materials, newsletters, proposals, blogs, social media and website
- Monitor and manage the company social media accounts (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Proactively write project and partner summaries for promotional materials
- Assist the CEO and Executives with presentation materials for events and conferences
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Write, draft and edit speeches and other presentation materials for the CEO
- Prepare detailed communication plan for the company and for client projects
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Report website and social media KPIs and analytics
- Manage the company’s brands while adhering to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Design and coordinate media campaigns, advertising and all public relations visibility
- Plan and coordinate events and conferences
Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant university degree in Communications, Communication Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Excellent in writing of publications and editorials
- 3-5 years of experience in communication and design
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, strong interpersonal skills, and willingness to take on a variety of roles and tasks
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required, French, a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Demonstrated experience producing and managing a wide variety of content that engages audience and reader
- Outstanding written, proofreading, copy-editing and editorial design skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new and changing situations, usually under pressure and with deadlines
- Print production experience
- Able to provide at least 3 to 5 editorial design examples
- Basic understanding of SEO and Google analytics
- A good eye for layout and design and a basic understanding of the elements of design such as spacing, color, and typography
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
All applications should be sent to
Deadline: 10th December, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.