Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator who specialises in researching and creating content who has a keen interest in fashion education and the development of the African Fashion Industry.
You will be required to coordinate and develop learning initiatives for a variety of projects. Researching, writing, editing and developing digital learning material will be an important part of your job.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. You should be self-motivated with the ability to manage and track your own workload and progress.
You will be an active researcher and keep up to date with the latest developments within the fashion industry and education.
Ultimately, your aim will be to help create educational material for our stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities
- Research information for CIAFE resources
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Write, edit, and design learning materials
- Create databases via spreadsheets
- Conduct research and develop articles on what is happening within the industry
- Assist the team with planning and executing learning and development programs
- Manage online resources
- Publish resources on the website
- Maintain website
- Develop newsletters
- Monitor project progress of resources
- Liaise with industry experts to participate in special events
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Research for events
- Create virtual training programmes
- Assist during events both online and offline
- Work on special projects such as events, conferences and talks
- Manage and publish podcast content
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong research skills
- Strong editing skills
- Proficient in Canva
- Proficient in Google Workspace (e.g. Gmail, GoogleDocs, GoogleSheets)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Good understanding of how to use Slack, Asana, Dropbox
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.