Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Graduate Petroleum Engineer on a staff basis, based in Accra. The position will report directly to the WRFM Manager.
The individual will be a member of the wider Petroleum-Reservoir Engineering community, with requirements to travel offshore as needed.
You will be responsible for day-to-day petroleum engineering and production technology work, including petroleum engineering analysis and production reporting.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Conduct daily well and reservoir surveillance, identifying opportunities for production optimisation within operating envelopes
- Generate well surveillance plots for internal and external discussions
- Conduct daily production reporting (DPR, Well Summary) and monthly loss reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Update well and network models
- Develop competency in typical upstream software, e.g., Kappa, PTEX suite, Eclipse suite and Petrel, as required for effective work delivery
- Competence in MS Office Suite, with particular emphasis in Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of or early experience in well and reservoir surveillance is not a requirement, but advantageous
- Excellent collaboration & communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and apply new concepts and skills quickly
- Highly driven and able to work effectively in a team
- Focused and able to react quickly to changing circumstances
- Proactive and able to take initiative to resolve issues
- Demonstrates value for integrity and honesty
- Highly reliable and open to learning
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network.
We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.