Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
Lively Minds is looking for a District Liaise Officer to join our busy district implementation team. District Liaise Officers are responsible for providing training, capacity building and technical support to districts. The role works closely with Ghana Education Service (GES) and District stakeholders to problem solve any issues and risks. The role is fast-paced and analytical.
The successful candidate must be energetic, analytical, with a keen eye for detail and confident in training, coaching and motivating others to solve problems. For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description on our website: www.livelyminds.org/jobs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Minimum qualification: Degree in early childhood or a relevant subject.
- 3- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good financial acumen with monitoring and reporting on finances/budgets.
- Ability to coach and deliver training to government officials and others.
- Ability to work closely with a range of senior Regional and District stakeholders.
- Understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation practises with strong data analysis abilities.
- Analytical with strong problem-solving abilities and the ability to make decisions in a timely and robust manner.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Very good communication, negotiation and influencing skills with good basic report writing skills.
- Comfortable with frequent travel and overnight stays.
- Technically literate – Good understanding of MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
- The licensed and experienced motorbike rider, confident riding in difficult terrain
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience in working with GES or education stakeholders.
- Experience of working for an NGO.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages will be an added advantage
- Upper East/West Regions: Buli, Dagare, Gurune, Kassim, Kusal, Nabt, Sissali, Talen, Waale.
- Northern/North East/Oti Regions: Akwampin Twi, Dagbani, Ewe, Guang, Likpakpalin, Mampruli, Moar.
- Bono/Bono East/Savannah Regions: Asante Twi, Gonja, Tampulima, Twi.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Apply
Please download an Application Form from our website: www.livelyminds.org/jobs To apply, send the completed form to
before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: 11:59 pm Wednesday 1st December 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.