Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Tetra Tech ARD (Tt/ARD) and its consortium partners – Born Free USA, TRAFFIC, Winrock International, re:wild and Dahlberg Associates– were awarded the USAID contract for the implementation of West Africa Biodiversity and Low Emissions Development (WABiLED) Program from July 2021 to July 2025.
This Program is designed to strengthen the resiliency and sustainability of West African institutions, ecosystems, and communities. WABiLED consists of three core thematic objectives:
- Combating wildlife trafficking and supporting great ape conservation;
- Reducing deforestation, forest degradation and biodiversity loss in key forests area; and
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and increasing carbon sequestration from land use.
To counter the threats that wildlife crime, environmental degradation, biodiversity loss, and climate change pose to human and natural systems, WABiLED will assist institutions and stakeholders—regional, national, and local—to develop and/or strengthen capacity in by applying cross-sectoral approaches to protect and sustainably manage biodiversity, forests, and promote low emissions land use.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
WABiLED will work with core regional partners the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) and the Mano River Union (MRU) as well as national and local level government and non-governmental institutions and organizations and with local communities. WABiLED will also work through grantees to promote best practices and generate lessons learned in up to five transboundary forest landscapes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN TASKS
Under the supervision of the Office Manager to whom he/she will report, the Administrative and Logistics Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access to the office via the reception desk.
- Receive and inspect deliveries of goods, prepare goods received forms, and assist with preparing invoice documentation for the finance team’s action.
- Expedite official errands, ensure a healthy and safe work environment and schedule office maintenance services (such as electrical, air conditioning) when necessary;
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory of stock.
- Assist with organizing and supporting meetings and workshops, as assigned.
- Perform various clerical tasks such as photocopying, processing vouchers, managing internal communication processes such as distributing mail, etc.
- Assist the Office Manager to effectively manage Expatriate Staff quarters and residences.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- EXPERIENCE: Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administration, logistics or equivalent position. Experience working in a similar position for an international organization is preferred.
- Education: University degree in accounting, business administration, or other relevant discipline
- LANGUAGES: Advanced level English.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and cover letter to
Deadline for Submission of Applications: 2nd December, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.