Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Maintenance and Improvement Engineer you will provide technical assistance such that production lines run in optimal conditions with minimum downtime.
A day in the life of…
- You will be responsible and accountable for the overall troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to maintain, optimize and improve production equipment, with key plant indicators such as safety, quality and repairs of production equipment
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You will read and interpret engineering drawings and execute planned maintenance
- Ensuring that lubrication is done exactly according to instructions.
- You will ensure a safe workplace through reviewing and preparing risk assessments, standard operating procedures and ensuring quality standards are always followed.
- You will be reporting and recording all maintenance activities
- Coach and train machine operators on various engineering topics
Minimum Educational Qualification: HND or Mechanical Engineering Part 3
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
What Will Make You Successful
Teamwork, good communication skills, proactivity and strong planning, organization skills and good problem-solving skills.
Must have basic computer proficiency, Microsoft Word & Excel knowledge, SAP knowledge – work order Management
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.