Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Tema Oil Terminal seeks to recruit a suitably qualified candidate as a Laboratory In-charge.
Purpose of the Role
- Carry out product quality control and laboratory testing the Terminal
- Check and monitor the quality of products such as diesel, gasoline, drawn from storage tanks after receipt to ensure consistency with established specs and specified limits.
- Test and analyze samples of product drawn from the vessel before unloading in the terminal.
- Test and analyze samples of product drawn from tank for periodic monitoring or as suggested by Operation In-charge from time to time.
- Establish standard testing procedures to ensure products meet quality control standards.
- Schedule laboratory activities related to sampling and testing.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain proper records of various tests conducted and issue Test Certificates.
- Comply with all relevant quality standards and regulations.
- Ensure the laboratory is equipped with the necessary equipment for testing of products.
- Demonstrate proficiency in equipment, machines and facilities used in the laboratory
- Ensure availability of all consumables, instruments required by the Laboratory for testing as well as Operation Team for various Field Test at all time.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Masters in Chemistry.
- Five to ten years’ experience in testing of petroleum product.
- Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for testing of petroleum product.
- Thorough understanding of product quality control procedure in Terminal.
- Knowledge in ISO is an added advantage.
- Conflict Management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to:
Closing Date: 22nd November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.