Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and dynamic professional to lead our Marketing Team as our Head of Marketing. The successful candidate will lead the implementation of the University’s marketing strategy and advance the profile, reputation and development of the University through the delivery of a wide range of marketing activities and promotional activity.
He/she will be responsible for all marketing and PR activities of the University/organisation.
Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group and will be governed by the laws of Ghana.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs to be done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
- Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful candidate will have a Master’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, MBA (Marketing option) or a related discipline and have a professional certification in marketing i.e., CIM, CIMA etc. and/or Advertising with at least Six (6) years post-qualification relevant work experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to:
and mention MARKETING AND PR MANAGER in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 24th November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.