Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Marketing Executive is a passionate and committed professional who will report to the Head of Marketing to ensure strategic alignment of marketing and business development, assist with the development and management of our website and its content, and manage all social media platforms of the university.
Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group and will be governed by the laws of Ghana.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- If you see something that needs to be done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
- Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
Qualification Required & Experience
- The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Mass Communication or equivalent, with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in a sales or marketing role preferably in higher/tertiary education field.
How To Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to:
and mention MARKETING EXECUTIVE in the subject line.
Closing Date: 24th November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.