Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Develop strong campaigns and communicate ideas to win with consumers/shoppers
- Provide communication toolkits
- Develop brand architecture and positioning
- Market understanding: consumers, competitions, trends, medium
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on local insights, cluster strategy, market characteristics, and business case.
- Leverages consumer, shopper and marketplace data to generate ideas and concepts
- Coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote growth
- Managing Marketing agencies
- Daily tracking of all activations
- Ensuring that marketing plans work in synergy with distribution plans
- Hiring, training, and assessing the performance of marketing staff and overseeing their daily activities
- Ensuring strategic consumers pricing based on profitability guidelines.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Managing & tracking budget to ensure ROI
- Ensure best in class activations with high ROI and quality reach
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services
- Build innovative programs that fit local consumers
- Work closely with the digital team to create online communication that will drive sales
- In charge of CSR communication and public relations
Skills / Requirements needed for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years experience minimum in marketing
- Understanding of the market
- Strong Marketing experience in FMCG or Fashion industries and demonstrated track record of accomplishments preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- Have worked as managing a brand or local marketing manager
- Ability to organize and manage multiple initiatives
- Proactive with innovative ideas
- Energize and leadership
- Fluent in English and speak at least one local language
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.