Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are expanding and wish to hire for our Accra Office in Ghana, West Africa. Covering the countries Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, and Côte d’Ivoire. Norfund’s investment sectors are Clean Energy, Financial Institutions, Scalable Enterprises (Funds, Agribusiness and Manufacturing) and Green Infrastructure.
The role will mainly be affiliated to Scalable Enterprises.
We are seeking a results-oriented person with a strong interest in impact investing and active ownership. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of working both in teams and independently and be a value additive resource for others in our investment departments. The person employed will be included in the project teams on a range of investments and will report to the Regional Director for West Africa.
Duties and responsibilities
- Project support in all phases of the investment process, from the assessment of new opportunities through investment to development and exit, in our core and extended reach countries in West Africa.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Financial analysis, valuation, financial modelling and preparation of investment proposals and papers.
- Conduct investment research, country and industry analysis.
- Assist project leader in active ownership of portfolio companies.
- Update portfolio management systems and investment activity reports.
- Support in the assessment of risks and provide recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Travel to potential and existing investments, as required.
Specific qualifications for this position
- Master’s in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- A team player with strong analytical skills, great attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented and with a structured, proactive and efficient work style.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Fluency in languages of the coverage countries in West Africa is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
We can offer
- A unique opportunity to achieve insight into private equity investments in developing countries.
- A unique opportunity to invest for commercial return as well as developmental impact.
- A highly competent and international working environment.
- A key role in small and focused project teams in a relatively flat management structure.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We know that diversity contributes to better results and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We wish to build a local team with regional knowledge and will employ on local Ghanaian terms and conditions.
The position is based in Accra. Travelling is required.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.